PGP and Mutt

Hai,

I admit upfront, I haven't read all the docs, but I would be chilled
if someone could point me to the relevant part of the docs, or maybe
even spoils the fun of having to read it all and explains:)

I've upgraded from hamm to potato, and decided to try pgp due to all
the debian-user mails that are signed. I've told mutt to use pgp5 but
now I get the following error message once I open a signed mail:

   [-- PGP output follows (current time: Sat Sep  9 03:17:03 2000) --]
   Signature by unknown keyid: 0x55F2B9B0
   This signature applies to another message
   Opening file "/dev/null" type text.
   [-- End of PGP output --]

what's wrong here?

--