From: "Wayne Sitton" <waynes@iexalt.net>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Debian vs. Red Hat
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:54:15 -0500

Here is the situation, I'm a Debian user.  The company I work for, so far,
will only allow Red Hat as it's Linux OS on it's servers.  I need some good
reasons to justify using Debian. So I'm asking you guys to help me out with
your opinions, and Documentation, to prove to these computer iliterate
people, that Debian is better.

Wayne