Re: Debian vs. Red Hat

That argument is total horse sh#$@%

Would you like to edit a text file without an editor???

Either way you need tools to do the work, this idea that you can't assemble
a binary file to be easy to human correct in the event of partial
corruption is crap.  It just needs good design.

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org>@dhh.gt.org> on 07-09-2000 10:02:21 AM

Sent by:  <john@dhh.gt.org>