Re: Mutt & Outlook Express

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 10:02:07PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 07:52:10PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> > /me runs postfix and knows nothing about exim sorry.  procmail isn't
> > *that* bad ;-)
>
> Oops.  Before the flamewar starts, I wasn't meaning to say there was
> anything *wrong* with procmail.  Just more cruft I didn't want on my
> mailserver, since Exim is doing a fine job of delivering things to where
> I want them to go...

there is no need for you to alter exim to start using procmail, even
on my systems postfix uses its own MDA not procmail.  i just have the
following ~/.forward:

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

that makes it per user. though that may still be what you wanted to
avoid.  i imagine you can do the same thing in exim (its just adding a
header is all) i just don't know how ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/