Re: Mutt & Outlook Express

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 04:25:55PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> 4) not really your problem but mutt will not auto verify mail signed
> this way, you can fix this with a procmail recipe however.  (available
> on request)

Hi Ethan,

Well, since I have to deal with so many broken clients around me at
work, etc... maybe I ought to just make that request now for that
procmail recipe.  :)

If it's too big to post to the list, feel free to send it in private
mail or post a location to grab it from.

Any way to get Exim's built-in filtering to do it that you can think of?
(Trying to avoid procmail...)  I'll look at your stuff and see if
there's any way to do it if you can't think of any...

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>