Re: Console based Word Processor

	Don't know about WP8 running under GNU/L, but if it converts and saves
WP5.1 documents with the same grace and style as WP8 for Windoze, no great
deal.

	(Personal note: I was a fan of DOS WP5.1 and continued the useless trend
of upgrading until I got tired as I wanted some decent compatibility with
WP5.1, and now I write everything with HTML and thinking to 'upgrade' to
Latex).

	Best to all,

	Ignasi