Re: linux telephony?

	There was something at the pages of Linux under Winmodems... One of the
most famous... One of the persons that wrote that was a Quake programmer,
like John Carmack or similar name... Didn't payed much attention because
although I have _two_ winmodems (yes, feel free to insult) I don't have
much interest (hate telephones, and specially hate answering machines).

	Sorry for such inconsistent information. I think you can reorganize it
with a search engine.

	Ignasi

At 10.14 1/9/00 -0700, Krzys Majewski ha escrit: