Re: Console based Word Processor

> On 27, aug, 2000 at 10:00:48 +0518, USM Bish wrote:
>

> I've just this last weekend heard about WordPerfect for UNIX in version
> 5.something being on the CD you could buy of WordPerfect 8!
>
> It's _not_ included in the gratis download version, only the CD-edition.
>
> I don't know if it is true, but the guy who told us sounded like he had
> used it ...

I've heard this before, but I haven't been able to find WP 5.x on either of the
two WP 8 CDs I have.  I'd be happy to find it, though,  because I believe the
DOS version of WP 5.1 was one of the best software products ever created.
So, if any of y'all know where it can be found exactly, please let me know.

Joseph Tuttle
tuttle@webster.campbell.edu