Re: fetchmail errors when my Netscape mails to @3rvs.com

I noticed the trailing "." as well. Is the sending system you refer to the
remote system at the where the mail is being stored (ISP) or the mail agent I'm
using (Netscape)? I'll look into rewrite options in the exim configuration file
as well.

Michael Heyes

Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> on 09/01/2000 08:39:13 AM