Re: Install of 2.2 not recognising Compaq Array

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 10:43:23AM +0100, Tony Holroyd wrote:
> I am installing Debian 2.2 on a Compaq Proliant 800 with a p200 MMX
> processor (1998 vintage)
> The CD boots ok but does not recognise the Smart 2dh Array.  (I know the
> array works because the Novel 3.2 can still see it)

Debian has several installation methods ( for more information see the
debian homepage ). For cpq smart support you've to boot with the
"compact rescue disk" or with the second binary-i386 cdrom.

regards,

--
Staf Wagemakers

email      : staf@digibel.org