Re: Voodoo3 and 3D stuff

Do you know if the 3dfx module is installed?

Type 'lsmod'; the output should include a line with the string '3dfx' in
it (eg, '3dfx.o').  If not, good news!  That's your problem and it's easy
to fix!

To fix it, find the module; mine is /lib/misc/3dfx.o, but it could be in
/lib/modules.  If you can't find it type 'dpkg -L device3dfx.deb' (or
whatever the package's name is); the module name is probably '3dfx.o', but
may be something a little different.

Then install it with 'insmod'.  If the module is /lib/misc/3dfx.o, as root
type 'insmod /lib/misc/3dfx.o'.

If this doesn't work let us know, we *will* fix this.
Aaron