Re: Apache w/ Potato, strange .CGI functionality.

Some pointers:

- Is the first line of the script: #!/usr/bin/perl ?? or did you try the
execution from the commandline by 'perl <script>' ??
- Make sure there's a handler for .cgi scripts (srm.conf)
- Make sure permission are correct (executable for world) (httpd.conf)
- You could try using ScriptAlias, maybe that'll give you something (httpd.conf)

Ron Rademaker