Re: boot floppy

hi ya dale

since you have a working box.... use that kernel ???

debian#  dd if=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.16 of=/dev/fd0

if that works...and you want lilo-based boot floppy...

debian#  vi /etc/lilo.conf
	- fix the kernel image to the one you want

-- kinda cute that you did a "5-disk net install"...
   any particularly interesting howto site ???

c ya
alvin

- i finally got around to play with toms root-boot disk...
  and can boot "working linux" with one floppy... even more stuff missing
  in it but...gets me on the net so that i can mount other stuff to it...

	http://www.linux-consulting.com/Boot  ( see tomsrtbt.txt )