Re: boot floppy

> -- kinda cute that you did a "5-disk net install"...
>    any particularly interesting howto site ???
I just took the following images from the potato distribution and copied
them to disk with a command on the ftp/disk install how-to at debian
rescue.bin
root.bin
drivers 1-3
plopped the rescue disk in the drive and followed instructions from
there. It was pretty painless, even for a newbie like me. Dselect was
frightening, so I just went with the 'bonehead' install.
I just ran dselect update and came up with about 150 megabytes of stuff
I needed(?), that's why I wanted to make the boot floppy. Not sure if I
might have fscked something up or not...
cheers