IP in IP tunneling question

Hello list,

I have a question regarding IP in IP tunneling.  The situation is the
following: My employer has given me a static IP address in the LAN.
However, since I am working at home and in need of a broadband connect,
we want to go with T-DSL by the German company Telekom.  The problem is,
that the Telekom will terminate my DSL connection every 24 hours.  I can
dial in immediatelly afterwards, but since T-DSL hands out the IP
addresses dynamically, I will have a new IP address, and the old one
will no longer be valid.

So, I'm looking for the following solution.  I dial in with the Telekom
and get a dynamic IP address.  I *somehow* [1] inform the router at work
that I have a new IP address immediatelly afterwards.  When the router
at work receives a packet for my static LAN IP address, he wraps it in a
packet with my dynamic DSL IP address and sends it away.  The Telekom
will send it to me, and I use something like NAT to get it on my home
machine.  And in the other direction I reverse the process.

Long text, short question: Is something like this possible?  I know,
that the 2.2 kernel supports IP-in-IP, but I don't know, where to start
reading.  Also, has anybody done this already?  Any idea, how [1] could
be solved?

TIA, Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld