Re: IP in IP tunneling question

> Long text, short question: Is something like this possible?  I know,
> that the 2.2 kernel supports IP-in-IP, but I don't know, where to start
> reading.  Also, has anybody done this already?  Any idea, how [1] could
> be solved?

You may also want to check into a VPN solution, since it allows you to
authenticate the tunnel (and most VPN servers support some sort of dynamic
IP mapping). This should give you a more secure auth to your tunneled
network (prevent someone from getting your IP and using it to tunnel
before you get a chance to change that on the remote side).

Ben