Re: IP in IP tunneling question

There are several ways of achieving this goal; L2TP, PPTP, GRE, ...

I´d suggest L2TP because there´s a quite good client out for this
 <http://www.marko.net/l2tp/>, at least most Cisco-Routers support
 it, and it´s overhead is rather small.

PPTP is also an option, it´s in use here in .at-land because the
 local telco serves it´s ADSL-service with it, so we resellers have
 to use it also with our clients.
 <ftp://ftp.kpnqwest.at/pub/adsl/linux/>

If you want encryption also, you may want to have a look in something
 like IPSec.

HTH,
&rw