Re: XFree86 4.0.1 from source

I have a r128 (and a matrox mga) w/xfree 4.0.1 also, I too see these
errors every time I startx. It's actually comforting to hear someone else
having the same problem ;o)

It is *definitely* nice to see the performance increase on the rage128, it
is also much improved for 4.0.1 than just flat 4.0. The only lasting
problem I have is thanks to my 2 video cards, the secondary card never
loads the windowmaker background on start. I think I might need to start
*just* that card by itself and set it there. Worth a shot.

-nicole

At 18:51 on Jul 31, Dave Wilk combined all the right letters to say: