Re: Is Debian the last OS ?

    MS> My estimate of 2/5 is based on an understanding of all members,
    MS> a fair few of whom don't bring their boxes to the meetings and
    MS> treat the meetings as social occasions.

*cough* Are you sure they've not just cottoned on to the fact, that in
Australia at least, apt-get upgrades are _much_ less painfull when you
can use the free (and generally at least 10bT ethernet) link at such
LUGs? ;-)

(Just for the record: I installed rexx (1.2) on my 386SX laptop in late
1996; played with slack for a bit (2.6? or something). Got the infomagic
August '97 set, installed all of those (RH4.2, bo (1.3) and some other
slackware version); Stayed with bo; Installed RH5.0 when it came out,
hated it, and I've used Debian everywhere ever since.)

Regards,

Edward.

--

Edward C. Lang   woot on various channels on irc.openprojects.net
edlang@pcug.org.au - Normal mail. Most stuff ends up here anyway.