Re: Xf86 xonfig for Compaq Deskpro TFT5000

false alarm yet again, apologies for wasting the bandwidth. the reason for X dying was that
while upgrading i removed the old window manager and forgot to install the new version. btw,
it said so right there in .Xsession.errors. thanks for all responses.

yet, not all is well - X occasionally blanks out, as if going into the popwer safe mode, evan
as i type or move the cursor. does it happen to anyone else? any suggestions?
tia,

-a

--
Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator
+1 703.708.68.21 |                              L'Alpe d'Huez
                                            1995 Tour de France