Re: Is Debian the last OS ?

Patrick,

> when I was last at humbug (about 6 months ago) everyone was using
> redhat! what happened??
>
> Did people like Ashley, matt and the like convert some people!?!?

My estimate of 2/5 is based on an understanding of all members,
a fair few of whom don't bring their boxes to the meetings and
treat the meetings as social occasions.

That said, there are certainly more Debian boxes at meetings now.
I have only recently switched over this year after prompting from
the Debian maintainers in the club.

This message is brought to you from my Debian desktop at work
sshing into my Debian box at home.  Both were Redhat installs
six months ago...

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter@humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
GPG key id F2FEBB36 | you realise that what you  heard  is not
Ph: +61 4 1126 2316 | what I meant.                  anonymous