Re: pseudo-image-kit (for Windows) problem

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 09:35:25PM -0400, Lawrence H. Robins wrote:

> (If the problem can't be solved, of course the alternatives are to
> download the entire CD image file via FTP or HTTP from a site like
> http://aurolinux.mit.edu, or just wait until the official release
> when the CDs can be ordered from a vendor.)

Well, you could download the floppy disk images and then just use apt
to complete the install over the Internet.  That's how I installed on
this very machine I'm typing on.  CDs do make it easier, though.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum