HP DeskJet 600 (please reply private)

hi debian users,
does any of you have a HP DescJet 600?
If so, I'm interrested in printcap files and which printer packages you
have installed (i.e. lprng magicfilter e.d.).
I'm also interested in the fact if and as specially (cause "if" I think is
possible) how to print color-pages with this type of printer.
I got a color-incholder with it when I bought it, but when I replace the
black/white holder with the color one, no color image was printed.

Any help would be very welcome.
As said in the topic, please reply privately as I'm not a list-member.
regrads,

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl