Re: Does Debian Support DSL?

    Hello Art,

I'm saving this string of messages. I've ordered DSL here in Eureka
California a few weeks ago, and hope to have it in a few more
weeks (very slow here in the rural sticks). My brother has it already
up in Oregon and loves it, and I have a few others that are using it
now running potato. if you run into snags, please post back etc and I
will do the same.

Best of luck and hope you enjoy the bw!