firewall got silly after apt-get upgrade

    Hello,

I did an update/upgrade a while back, it was a large one too, took
a while on my 56k modem. I'm running the 2.2.14 kernel and have
potato loaded here.

Before the upgrade, my sshd was available, no telnet cuz I shut it
off. Now however, I can ssh myself but users outside the firewall get
a reject. The only thing I can think it could be is my firewall.

How can I easily repair this?

thanks

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p
http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls            ICQ# 12741145
This mail composed with kmail on kde on X on linux warped by debian
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.