Re: firewall got silly after apt-get upgrade

    Hello debians,

Got the firewall figured out, wasn't my firewall, it was my new ISP. They
are blocking ports for telnet and ssh. Bummer but repaired by letting
sshd listen to a new port.

I read a long time ago about setting up power management. Would like
to have hard drives spin down, cpu and monitor to suspend etc. Where do
I look for this info? I have new(er) mommy board (100 MHz) and 450 pIII
intel setup here. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks all

Jaye ke6sls@arrl.net