Re: tekram dc-390u2w

Thanks for the reply.  Out of curiosity, what are
you considering as "newer" kernels.  I was able to
compile the tekram dc390x_ncr driver for the
dc390u2w both in a 2.2.16 kernel and as a module
in that kernel with no errors, but I haven't tried
to run them yet.  This still leaves the original
problem of which one is better, the sym/ncr driver
or the tekram.

thanks,
--
tony mollica