Re: Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux RH

Tyler, please reply /below/ what you're replying to.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 05:48:16 -0700, Tyler Sperry wrote:
>> I'll simply add, having watched several people bloody themselves horribly
>> trying to get O8i on an RH 6.1 system, that the installation is broken
>> for RH itself.  There is apparently 3rd party documentation which fills
>> in where Oracle and RedHat fail.

> Do you know where this documentation may be?

It sounds like a reference to the "Oracle for Linux Installation HOWTO",
	http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Oracle-8-HOWTO.html

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch