Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux RH

Hello,

Do you know where this documentation may be?

Thanks,

Tyler

I'll simply add, having watched several people bloody
themselves
horribly trying to get O8i on an RH 6.1 system, that
the installation is
broken for RH itself.  There is apparently 3rd party
documentation which
fills in where Oracle and RedHat fail.

On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 11:32:48AM -0500, Raj
Manandhar wrote:
> Just curious to see if anyone has been able to
install the above. I
> saw some success notes in the archive for earlier
versions. I'm
> guessing that there will be some library
incompatibilities since the
> software seems to have Red Hat 6.1 as its native
platform.

> --
> Raj Manandhar (raj@colsa.com)    (256) 922-1512
x2900