Re: begone ctrlaltdel!

Bob Bernstein wrote:
<snip>
> I had in mind 'none' in the sense of "no one can use Ctrl-Alt-Del." Without
> the -a switch it's available to everyone. (Am I missing something here?)

In other words you want to completely disable the Ctrl-Alt-Del combo?  I'm
not sure if this would work, but perhaps changing:

ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now

ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/bin/false

or something like that?  Or perhaps replace /bin/false with the path to a
shell script that put saomething like:
Permission denied!  Go away!
onto stdout.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.