(solved) Re: simple dhcp questions...

Thanks for the help!

For the record, to get it to work I had to do 2 things...
1. Add an entry in my ipchains rules to allow broadcast input over
eth0 to pass through. (I had been previously dumping them since they
seemed suspect).

2. Move all references in the dhcp.conf from freindly names to numeric
names, as well as explicitely placing each one in the host section
(the "globals" weren't working for whatever reason).

Took me a while, but persistance prevailed. :)  Thanks again....

Jonathan

--
jjlupa@jamdata.net
GPG public key available from http://lupavista.jamdata.net/gpg.asc