Re: begone ctrlaltdel!

i like to remap ctrl-alt-del to go to runlevel 1,

i set:

ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/init 1

i find it quite useful if something in startup hangs i can just go
straight to runlevel 1 or if something crashes i can go there easily too,
much faster then a reboot for me(it takes my machine a full 2 minutes from
power on to stat to boot linux)

nate