Re: Upgrade advice

You don't need woody, potato is fine. The upgrade from the existing
archive or CD's is sweet, see Anne's doc's on the upgrade. Works really
well...

Regards JohnG

John Gould - Systems Support Engineer
Power Innovations Limited
Tel: +44 1234 223002 email: johng@powinv.co.uk

No Windows here, 's very dark!
32865e97b5342e762ab140e00f3da23b - Just 'Debian'