X tunneling with SSH

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to start xosview over a ssh connection.
I connect with ssh 'host.somewhere.com -X -v'
Everything works fine until I try to start xosview.

That's the output of SSH I get.

debug: Received X11 open request.
debug: channel 0: new [X11 connection from host.somewhere.com port 4680]
debug: X11 connection uses different authentication protocol.

debug: X11 rejected 0 i1/o16
debug: channel 0: INPUT_OPEN -> INPUT_WAIT_DRAIN [read failed]
debug: channel 0: shutdown_read
debug: channel 0: OUTPUT_OPEN -> OUTPUT_WAIT_IEOF [write failed]
debug: channel 0: shutdown_write
debug: X11 rejected 0 i2/o64
debug: channel 0: INPUT_WAIT_DRAIN -> INPUT_WAIT_OCLOSE [inbuf empty, send IEOF]
debug: channel 0: OUTPUT_WAIT_IEOF -> OUTPUT_CLOSED [rvcd IEOF]
debug: channel 0: INPUT_WAIT_OCLOSE -> INPUT_CLOSED [rcvd OCLOSE]
debug: channel 0: full closed
X connection to host:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

X11Forwarding is enabled in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks...

Bye,

Sven