Helix Gnome vs Debian Gnome -- worth the upgrade?

Hi everyone,

	I am using the unstable debian release.  Having read the news group for a
while, I noticed that a lot of people like the Helix Gnome stuff.  My
question is if I upgrade to Helix Gnome now rather than to wait for the new
Debian Gnome to come out, would that introduce problems in upgrading later
on?  coz I saw that the version number used by Helix is a bit different from
Debian.  Would that be a problem for next upgrade?

Edwin Lau