Re: creating custom cds

First, please turn off the html setting on your email program as many
people on this list use text based email programs.  Second, you can find
many answers to your questions by using the list archives which you can
search at --

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/#search

that is where I found the link that should answer your questions --

http://cdimage.debian.org/

hth,
kent