Re: Xemacs/GNUs and decoding attachments
Christopher Splinter <email@example.com> writes:
> * Andre Berger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > application/x-gzip; base64 -> /tmp/Xautoconfig-0.6.tar.gz
> > /usr/share/xemacs21/packages/lib-src/tmdecode: mmencode: command not found
> Try putting "/usr/lib/xemacs-21.1.10/i386-debian-linux/" in your $PATH.
> > Process tm-file exited abnormally with code 127
> If you use tm, you probably also use Gnus < 5.8.0, right? You
> should upgrade.
I did, and the problem is gone. But I get errors on startup:
(1) (initialization/error) An error has occurred while loading ~/.emacs:
Symbol's value as variable is void: message-included-forward-headers
and when I do "M-x gnus":
(2) (image/warning) Replacing image converter pic->ppm
(3) (image/warning) Replacing image converter mag->ppm
(4) (image/warning) Replacing image converter pic->ppm
(5) (image/warning) Replacing image converter mag->ppm
The problem disappears when I remove the line
from .emacs, but unfortunately I have to "M-x mime/editor-mode" by
hand now. Any way to get back the former automatic loading?