Re: VMWare, Samba, and Slink

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Jeff Noxon wrote:

> Instead of asking the Debian mailing list for help with VMware's Samba,
> you should probably try using Debian's Samba -- which works just fine.  :)

Okay, sounds like a plan.

> Is VMWare 2.0 significantly faster than 1.x?  I used it for a while and
> gave up.

I've been very pleased with it.  I have 256 MB Ram, and a Pentium III 500,
and the virtual machines are very useable.

--
-bob

Remember the... the... uhh.....
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0847 Sandia National Labs  *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0847     *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *