Re: multiple monitors

I hear that we will have the support soon. It will be in Xfree86 4.0,
which I hear we will have when it becomes 4.01. It is also heavily
dependant on what vedio cards you have. I would reccomend checking on
www.xfree86.org for information.

If you're interested in having text consoles on both monitors check out
the fbcon development list. Check out www.linux-fbdev.org for that, and
keep in mind that there's a LOT more hardware dependancy right now and
heavy development. I'd actually reccomend NOT attempting fbdev on two
vedio cards (excepting if you have an old Hercules monochrome somewhere)
unless you want to help out heavily with testing.

Basically, wait about a month or whatever for xfree86 4.01 to be packaged.