Re: multiple monitors

If your question is simply whether multiple monitors are supported or not
the answer is yes. But if you are asking if you can say move you mouse to
the edge of one monitor and to the other, I can not tell you.  That
question would be more specific to either X or to which desktop
environment you use(eg gnome,kde). If you can specify more detail to what
you would like to do I am sure either I or some one else on the list can
assist you. By the way good luck with those exams.
						Adam S Edgar