Windowmaker instead of GNOME at startup ?

Hey there,

when I start my PC GNOME's login screen is directly loaded (with
Enlightenment as Window Manager). Now I do want to use
WindowMaker instead of GNOME (and just WindowMaker). The
problem is that I have solved to let run WindowMaker instead of
Enlightenment under GNOME, but not instead of it.

So do you know any possibility that GNOME's login screen lets
me choose the pure WindowMaker session ?

Best regards and thanks for your time,

Oliver

---
Mit freundlichem Gruss                  oschoenknecht@kapa.de