Need help w/proper syntax for Netscape in .Xdefaults

netscape*Navagation ToolBar.Shop.isEnabled:false
below is my pieced together file to control netscape. I have found the
all of the colors seem OK but the real reason that I want to get this
correct is to get rid of the Shop button and add a search button. I have
had no luck and none of the examples I have found seem to work. I saw
that there is supposed to be a .Xresources file but I have only
/etc/X11/Xresources directory with several control files. Should I try
to set up a netscape control file there. I am using Debian pure potato
and Netscape 4.72 downloaded and installed from tarball using the Debian
Netscape4 wrapper installer.

netscape*Navagation ToolBar.Shop.isEnabled:false
netscape*Navagation ToolBar.userCommand1.commandName:findInObject
netscape*Navagation ToolBar.userCommand1.labelString:Find
netscape*Navagation ToolBar.userCommand1.commandIcon:Search
# netscape*backgroundPixmap: \
netscape*background:#b000c400de00
netscape*Text.backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAPMP
netscape*Text.background:#ca00e100ff00
netscape*XmText.background:#848692
netscape*XmText.backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAP
netscape*XmTextField.background:#bc00d200ee00
netscape*XmTextField.backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAP
netscape*XmScrolledWindow*background:#a200b500cd00
netscape*XmScrolledWindow*backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAP
netscape*urlBar*Text.background:#505276
netscape*urlBar*Text.foreground:#9ea6ff
netscape*urlBar*Text.backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAP
netscape*urlBar*List.background:#505276
netscape*urlBar*List.foreground:#93a6ff
netscape*urlBar*List.backgroundPixmap:XmUNSPECIFIED_PIXMAP
# netscape*toolBarFrame*backgroundPixmap: \
# netscape*toolBarFrame.?.?.backgroundPixmap: \
# netscape*backgroundPixmap: \
Thanks for any tips.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173