Re: Notice: GR to remove non-free support from Debian

> Where can we get more information on this subject?
> Where is this being debated, if at all?

   In the Debian developer's mailing list.  Feel free to join it and add
your $.02 in if you'd like (like most things in Debian, it's open to all).

--
 Regards, | Does my signature block look out-of-alignment to you?
 .        | If so, try using fixed-width fonts for E-Mail.  For