Re: how to make *deb package from source ?

> I am interested how to make debian package from source -

   You've got two options: read the new maintainer's how-tos (they're
packaged as Debian packages) or do a "man apt-get"; apt-get has the ability
to grab source packages automagically for you (it'll require editing
/etc/apt/sources.list).

> eventualy where is possible get newest Exim package in
> deb package format ?

   The newest Debian packages are installed in "unstable" (aka woody; be
warned that these may have different dependencies from the stable Debian),
and the source is there too.  Check out
<ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/source/>.

--
 Regards, | Does my signature block look out-of-alignment to you?
 .        | If so, try using fixed-width fonts for E-Mail.  For