Netscape oddity

      Hello,

I'm running potato on 2.2.14 kernel. I used dselect to pull down the
latest netscape (an upgrade from 4.07). All went very well - no pain
at all. But I notice now that it locks KDE up tight until it has routing
outside my lan. I have blank screen for home page so it SHOULDN'T
be looking for routing. Once the modem connects, netscape lets go
of it's grip on KDE and all works perfectly. Has anyone else noted
such behavoir and if so, were you able to make it be nice?

Tatah and TIA

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@arrl.net