Re: Postfix configuration

    MB> Like I say, the documentation is very well done.  There's some
    MB> examples for dialup systems in there.

I made the mistake of commenting out the smtp lines in
/etc/postfix/master.cf without reading any of the docs, and then didn't
understand Postfix's behaviour!

I intend to read over Postfix docs very carefully before installing it
again. For now, its back to exim whose default config works fine for
me.

I intend to setup Postfix and Fetchmail to retrieve email from my ISP's
POP server and send email using my ISP's SMTP server.

Thanks.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com