> > Modem: LT Win Modem #2
> > Sound: Sound Blaster AudioPCI 64V
> > Printer: Epson Stylus Color II
> > Scanner: Avision - Model: AV260C
> >
> > With your Linux package????
> >
> > Please send your response!!!
> >
> > I´m waiting!!!
> >
> > Gustavo Minari

Here's a site that might be of help to you concerning the LT WinModem:
http://www.close.u-net.com/ltmodem.html

Concerning the SiS 6326 video card, according to the XFree86 site at
http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.5/README3.html, this chipset is supported.
Here's a page that might be of help:
http://www.driver-forum.com/graphics/198.html

Concerning the sound card: The Hardware-HOWTO at
http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO indicates
that the "Ensoniq AudioPCI (ES1371)" and "Ensoniq AudioPCI /
SoundBlaster PCI (ES1370)" cards are supported in Linux. Whether this
has any bearing on your SoundBlaster AudioPCI 64V or not, I can't tell.

The same web site
(http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO) indicates
that your Epson Stylus II is also supported.

According to the site at
http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/avision/index.html, it appears that
there is at least partial support of the Avision AV630cs scanner.
Whether that helps you with the AV260C or not, I can't tell.

I know that this frustrates you to not have definitive information, but
maybe it'll at least give you a little help.