RE: X setup with SiS 6236

> > Has anyone had success parametrising X with an SiS 6236 AGP? I

I doubt it is helpful, but I have the SiS 6326 (PCI) running under Storm.
Let me know if you want some of the configuration files and I will send
them.

BTW> Storm did not recognize it in the first step of the installation.
There is a second step where you can manually select your video card.  The
PCI version was listed.  I don't remember if the AGP version was.  The
latest storm release of 104 is supposed to be a lot better.  I installed 101
and updated.

paul

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-253-7610          Double E Solutions