RE: Realtime sched and floppy (Was: Re: rawrite broken from DOS-box under W98? (Was: Re: thinkpad install prob))

The motivation for my comment is that you don't want any application trying
to access the drive apart from rawrite. You'll be suprised how often this
can
happen and it totally stuffs things up.

Regards
Richard