Re: MUAs (was Re: Help with the /etc/init.d/network)

Actually it's not hard in netscape to perform filtering.

If whateverbitofmsg (eg to, sender etc) contains blah then move to
folder (or whatever action you want.)
Word wrap is in Edit/Preferences/Mail and Newsgroups/Messages/Message
Wrapping

Peter.